One does not simply press "Reblog"
Ottoman Yataghan Sword
- Dated: 19th century
- Measurements: overall length 81.5 cm
Probably a Greek work, the hilt of the yataghan is silvered pewter (a gray alloy of tin with copper and antimony - formerly, tin and lead) engraved in baroque motifs, the single-edged recurved blade with incised Ottoman motifs and an inscription, and struck with a maker’s mark.
Source: Copyright © 2013 Auction Flex
Me, receiving a compliment.
bitemebloody asked: Say 5 things about yourself then send to 10 of your favs
1) Tangerines give me cold sweats. Literally. I don’t know why, it’s something in their scent, but I love to eat them anyway.
2) I have two electrocution scars on my back due to a 220V shock occurred with a malfunctioning spot while shooting a short film.
3) I have acted in a (different) short film in which I was on a wheelchair. Since some scenes took part in a physical therapy pool, I met people who really were paraplegic or with even more serious disabilities. Because I was on the wheelchair or in the water the whole time, they assumed I was unable to walk as well, and nobody in the troupe had the guts to tell them the the truth. Me neither. Shame on me.
4) I hate slides and I cannot swim well: so, I hate aquaparks.
5) I love shoes, but I’m indifferent to bags.
I want hair as black as my soul but I also want hair like Amy Pond’s hair but I also want hair the color of sunlight but I also want to be brunette but I also want streaks of blue through my normal shade of brown but I also want ringlets but I also want straight hair but I also want waves but I also want tightly coiled frizzy hair but I also want it down to my waist but I also want a pixie cut do you see my dilemma.
I FEEL THAT FEEL DEEP IN MY SOUL MAN